Thursday, March 1, 2007

Tagged by Telah

I guess I should respond to Telah's tag since I haven't posted anything in a coon's age. Sorry it took so long to answer, Telah!

1. Find the nearest book.
OK, so here in the basement, I don't think we have many books. Let me look around...

2. Name the book and the author.
The closest book is one that I recently purchased at Mike's Merchandise called Dooby Dooby Moo, by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewin. This is their fourth book, and they're pretty cute.

3. Turn to page 123.
Ha! This is a children's book. There are no where near 123 pages in the book, so I guess I'll just use the last page.

4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page and copy the next three lines onto your blog.
Double Ha! There are not five sentences on the page! I'll copy what's there.

"That night, Farmer Brown listened outside the barn door.
Dooby, Dooby BOING! Fa la, la, la BOING! Whacka, whacka BOING!

5. Tag 3 more people.

I shall tag: Kim, Heather, and Lynn. Go now and post in peace.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Just exactly what is making all those Boing noises? lol

Jamie said...

It sounds like a cute book!

Heather said...

uh ok....now I have been tagged by two for the same thing....but I am only doing this thing ONCE! LOL...just kidding...I will get to it soon. Your's is too funny...yep, gotta love those children's books! LOL