Saturday, March 3, 2007

Crop Night, Pencil Lines, & Sketch This

Last night was the monthly crop at the Church building, and I got almost nothing done!! 2 pages...not 2 layouts...2 pages! That's ok though, I don't think many others were much more productive! Aside from a few mishaps before starting, it was a fun night. I don't think there's anything better than getting together with your Christian friends and having a night full of fun, talking, laughter, and scrappin'! We learn so much about each other when we do this!

Anyways, this page is the page that I used the newest Pencil Lines sketch to complete. This is a pic of mom and me before going on the Boston Duck Tour this summer. It was great! The reason I used "Quack Quack" as the title is because the driver of the tour would have us quack at people as we were going along. I didn't have room for journaling, but I plan to add another page to make this a layout with another pic and journaling.



This is the other page that I completed. I am really trying to get the Boston album completed, because I want to make one for my mom...I'm only on day 2! These pics are some mom and I took of ourselves when we rode on our first water taxi! I got this layout idea from the Sketch This blog, and Leah gave me the idea of journaling around my images. Thanks Leah! I don't usually do that, but I like it!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great layouts! It looks like you and your mom had a fun time on that trip.

So, what happenend last night? I hate that I could not stay longer last night. I was just too tired and worn out + if I had stayed I think I would have gotten nothing accomplished.

Hope you are having a great Saturday!

amydc said...

U know, your friend Amy is so cool.
The journaling around the pic is cool.