Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Scrapjacked #3

I completed the third Scrapjacked challenge today! This week's original layout is by Amber Skolnick. It was cool to be able to use my paints for something other than stamping. Josh's mom took this pic of us at our friends', Jason and Mary, wedding. We were both all dressed up and beautified because we were in the wedding party, so I thought it would be a good photo opportunity. Take a good look at the hair, because that is the last time anyone will ever see it like that! It looked pretty, but it was pretty painful! I must have had a million bobby pins in my hair! Doesn't Josh look so handsome?!





6 comments:

~Telah said...

APRIL!!!! This is awesome! You did so good on this page...and I see that once again you broke away from your normal color choices for you layouts. You go girl! Love the hair...totally understand about the bobbypins and the pain of it all. That's what we did on our wedding night...pull bobby pins out of my hair...that and birdseed!

Leah said...

This is so pretty! Great picture of you two.

Kimberly said...

So sweet!Telah and you are good at this challenge thing. I wish I had time and the energy to do that. I do good to get my regular stuff done. Well. have a great day!

Unknown said...

sweet jackin'
thanks for joining us!

Court

Alissa said...

The layout looks wonderful! Both you and Telah's look better than the original to me.

Heather said...

April, you are so talented! Love that layout! The picture, colors, it all just looks great together.