Monday, February 19, 2007

Pencil Lines, Sketch #20

This is a layout that I did using sketch #20 on the Pencil Lines website. These were some of the cutest pics of Sochs! My friend, Mary, took a bunch of pics of him last year for me, and when I saw this layout, I knew exactly which pics I should use! Isn't my baby boy so cute?! I'm not exactly sure what he is doing, but he sure looks good to me! Of course, Cocoa had to get in on the pics too, although these are not the most flattering pics of her! Wow...two posts this weekend! I feel industrious!








5 comments:

Kimberly said...

That page is so pretty..you always do great layouts. You need to help me with being more creative. You rock! Have a great Tuesday!

Alissa said...

It looks great! Even if it is pictures of a horse! Just kidding :)!

domestic goddess said...

love the flower and doodling :)

Leah said...

The teal and green look really good together... did you Cricut the "stike"? Cool font!

~Telah said...

How funny. Yesterday, I was on the PL website going through the gallery and saw this picture. I thought to myself "I know this horse and dog!" and then I saw your name...LOL! You did great as usual.