Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Scrap Space

I have finished my craft room! I may still add a few touches here and there, but I like the room much better now. The walls are a blue-gray color, so the room is much brighter. I have also added more storage! I made a paper storage tower out of a wire cube kit, I put together some desktop storage units, I have my dresser, and I bought those cute baskets on clearance. I know the folding table looks funny, but it was free!! I did see a black table at Target that I really wanted, but it was $200, so I thought free didn't look to bad after all...And yes, Alissa, those are pics of the dog and horse on the wall!


8 comments:

Leah said...

Way to go!! Looks great April!

Jamie said...

Your room is looking great!

Thanks for sharing photos!

~Telah said...

Very cool April! So when is your grand opening for us to all come scrap with you in your room?

April said...

My space is only a 10x10 room, but I could probably fit 3-4 more scrappers in. Y'all are welcome to come scrap sometime!

Kimberly said...

Scrapping party at Aprils!!

Lynn said...

Now that you have a blog, you should get an Instant Messenger program so you can talk to the rest of us.

Alissa said...

Alissa Like! Very nice job!

Cheryl Wray said...

Your room looks GREAT! I love the big baskets!!