Monday, August 4, 2008

Tired

I am worn out!

Last week, I started working in my classroom, so I've been busy painting and setting up. I can't believe it is time for school to start! Where has my summer gone?!

I guess part of it has gone to the dogs...ha ha! The puppies are getting bigger, and they poop and pee a lot. Cocoa and I are worn out from cleaning up after them, but they are so sweet! When you walk in the room, they all crowd around you with tails wagging...it's gonna be hard to let them go, especially a certain few. Check out their blog for some new pics: http://cocoaslabpups.blogspot.com/

Before I go to bed, I must say CONGRATULATIONS!! The co-ed softball team at church won first place in the tournament last night!! They had to play 3 games back to back, and they won them all! Of course, I must brag because my hubby is on the team!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't back to school time wonderful? I guess you probably have a different view of it than I do :)

amydc said...

Congrats Co-ed's!!!!
You know you can't wait to get back into the classroom.

Kimberly said...

That was a fun night...kinda makes you look forward to next year.