Saturday, August 9, 2008

Puppies

I always knew the day would come, but it still makes me a little sad. We sold 2 more of our puppies last night. We only have 6 left that haven't been claimed. Of course, they won't be leaving us for a few weeks, but it is still sad. One of the ones that sold last night was one of my favorites, so that was kind of hard. I guess it makes it easier when you see how excited these people are to have them.

One unrelated puppy thing that some of you may or may not care about...I trotted Cheyenne last night. I guess it was my first real official ride/training session. It was so exciting and fun. She even got up into a few steps of canter and bucked for the first time. I think she's going to be a really good horse if I can ever figure out what I'm doing with her!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Glad you are having good luck with selling the puppies and that is great about your horse...the kids still want to ride Sochs sometime. Have a great weekend.