Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Annoying, but flattering

I just want to say that I am beginning to hate local photo processing!!! Sam's changed their website, so now it is a pain to edit photos and order them. So, since Sam's was getting on my nerves, I decided to try the local Wal-mart. All I wanted to do was order some really cute pics I took of my nephews this weekend. I even edited them on that Picnik site Leah told us all about. I got a phone call a few minutes after I placed my order asking for a copyright for my photos. She didn't seem to believe that I took them myself. So what I am I supposed to do if I want photos quickly? I guess I will have to start ordering online, but I am really impatient, and hate to wait. I'm gonna take my camera and my card in, so hopefully they will give me my pictures I ordered. If not, I guess I will find out how to copyright my pictures or write a letter for myself saying that I can buy my own photos. Is that not annoying??? Where do professionals go to get their pics?!!



5 comments:

~Telah said...

Walmart did that to me too with some pictures that Leah took for me. But when I told them that they were taken on my kitchen table, they backed off. I think they go a little overboard on the whole copyright thing.

Your pics do look professional though!

Brianna said...

Love those pictures!! I've had issues with walmart before too.

Jamie said...

Sorry you had problems!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! We have a friend who is a professional photographer and she gets all of hers printed at Costco. I use them, too, and their prints are great - and cheap. I think you have one in a well-ribboned frame, as a matter of fact.

amydc said...

If you went to our south Wal-Mart those people are idiots. They are like picture nazi's. I think they must try to give people a hard time. I hear the same thing from everyone now about Wal-Mart. Someone should tell them that this is 2008 & camera manufactures are selling SLR's & that their consumers are buying them & know how to use them!