Wednesday, February 7, 2007

GIMP

Ok...so I've been told that even if I don't have much to say, I should post something on my blog. So I thought I would write about my GIMP photo software. It is a pretty cool photo-editing software, and it is free! I'm still learning about it, but tutorials you can find on the web really help. Here are some more examples of what I have done with the software. The picture up top is my dog, Cocoa, the one in the middle is one of my horse and me, and the on bottom is one of my husband and me that I edited for a circle journal layout on my favorite colors.



Also...a cricut update. I LOVE it!! I really do prefer it over my Sizzix stuff. You type in what you want cut out, and it is finished in like 10 seconds! I already bought one cartridge, and I got some more birthday money that I plan to spend on another. I would definitely recommend one of these wonderful machines!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Like what you did the the photos.

I am just starting to use Adobe Photoshop. I have a lot to learn!

Take Care!!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthdat April. Have a great day!!