Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cricut

So, a little birdie told me that the Walmart in Madison started carrying the Cricut products...I drug Josh to the store after Church tonight, and I got a Cricut machine!!! They were only $169 there, which is a great deal! Josh said it would count as a Birthday and a Valentine's Day gift, but that's fine with me. Thanks for the birthday money Dad! I don't think he would have said ok if I didn't have that! So, now I have to decide what to do with my Sizzix stuff. I know I want to sell my two sizzlets alphabets. If anybody is interested or knows someone who might be, let me know! I can't post a pic because I left my camera at school, but you guys will see it Friday night!

5 comments:

~Telah said...

Congrats on the Cricut! You will be bringing it on Friday, right?! My SIL in Indiana maybe interested in the Sizzix...she left a comment on my post about wanting one this weekend. I'll talk to her about it.

Kimberly said...

Whoo Hoo! You got it! Now we can play. One of Jays aunts has one and she brought it to our last scrap but I was too chicken to try it. I was afraid I would mess something up. Now you can show me how to use it.

Jamie said...

April - You are going to love that Cricut! Now, I want the new model that they came out with at the CHA Convention this weekend. Oh... Are we scrappers every satisfied? HA!!

Which Sizzix alphabets do you have and how much do you want for them?

Hope you have a great week, Jamie

Heather said...

LOL
I have been missing in action on the WH message board....but I was rolling in the floor laughing when I had 33 unread messages and one of them said you have a BLOG!!!!
Glad you finally got permission!
Love the picture...I will add you to my faves!! Congrats on the Cricut! I love mine! Found a new cartridge the other day and just wasn't sure if I would use it or not. It is called Mini Monograms...got it at Wal-Mart. I used it this weekend and it ROCKS! I have used it several times aleady! Woo Hoo!

Leah said...

You mean you don't want a sissix AND a Cricut? What kind of scrapper are you? LOL

Glad to see you've joined the force. May the blog be with you. :)