Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Have you ever seen a lovebird....

Attack a 60 pound lab?




I let Elvis, my lovebird from school, fly around the house today. Cocoa, the dog, stays in, so I was having to be careful. Now, you would think the lovebird would be afraid of the dog and stay away from her....but you would be wrong. I looked out in the hallway to see Elvis biting Cocoa anywhere he could get her- the tail, her toes, her nose, anywhere! Needless to say, Elvis had to go back to his room. I didn't get any pictures because I wanted to put Elvis away before Cocoa decided to retaliate. Poor Cocoa...

1 comment:

amydc said...

You do not strike me as a 'bird' person.
Nevertheless, cute bird though.
Do not let that bird prohibit Cocoa from procreating.
I want you to be expecting.
Even if it is with puppies.