Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged....a long time ago

Ok, Kim tagged me a while back, so I guess I should do my duties. :)

The Six Words me me.
Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4) Tage at least five more blogs with links
5) Don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play! Ok, here goes:


The School Year is Almost Over!!!

Not so sure this is a memoir, but it describes something that will definitely make me a happy camper. Come on summer break!!! Since everyone has probably already been tagged, I'll choose Alissa 5 times because she hasn't updated her blog in a long time either.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can't believe it is almost time for school to be out. This school year really flew by. I will be happy to get to sleep in some. If the kids let me. Will see! Have a super day!

amydc said...

Way to go for updating. I tagged quite a while ago. ALissa & she has yet to participate. So, good luck with that.

Cheryl Wray said...

I can't believe that it's so soon until school is out. It will be Summer before we know it!