Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cheyenne and Layouts


I have been asked if new pics of Cheyenne had been posted on my blog, so here are some new ones. She is doing really well. As you can see, she's filled out nicely. She's really blown me away with how fast she learned to lead. I can take her across the street now to go on walks without her getting scared. I'm working on getting her to tie, and I'm working on getting her more comfortable with having her feet handled.


Sochs and Cheyenne
A head shot of Cheyenne

Here are some layouts that I have done the past couple of times I went to craft night at church... yes, they are of the horses!




5 comments:

~Telah said...

Great layouts! Love that bling. ;) You have such beautiful horses.

Alissa said...

Nice layouts. Even if they are about horses.

Anonymous said...

The last one is sweet of them together.

Kimberly said...

Love your pics and layouts...they are so beautiful. Have a super day!

Jamie said...

Great pictures of your horses and those are some great layouts.