Monday, May 14, 2007

A Return to Blogging...

I hope everyone will be thrilled to visit my blog and see that I have added a new entry. I think I even beat Heather to a new post! I've just been busy with school and riding in the nice weather. The first pics I wanted to share are of Josh and myself. We went out on a date Thursday to eat at Rosie's and then go see Spiderman 3. (I wasn't impressed...it was just plain weird...) Well, they had a photo-booth at the Imax and I forced Josh to take these pics with me. I love the third one...



I have actually gotten some scrapbooking done recently! I only finished one layout at the last craft night. This is it:



This is a card I did for a birthday. I completed it for a challenge, and I like it. I don't usually do cards, but this was for a special occasion!




I like this layout because I love this pic of Sochs.



This is another layout I did for a challenge. Each item that you put on the page has a point value, and you could only use 21 points. That was kind of hard, since I put 9 pics in the layout and they were 1 point a piece. I had to get creative with what I used my other points on to make it look nice. I even used some of my horse-themed paper and stickers that I bought from the local scrapbook store.



Here's two more of Josh and I:




And then, here's one of my Granny and me. It's simple, but I like it.



Ok...I think that's all that I've done. Hope yall like 'em!

5 comments:

~Telah said...

Great Job, April! Those are some really great layouts. Glad you are back to blogging and that you had a good date with Josh!

Alissa said...

You're layouts are always so awesome! Those pictures from the photo booth were cool too!

Jamie said...

Cute photos of you and your hubby!

You have been a busy girl scrapping all those photos. Simple layouts are my favorite!!

amydc said...

Omg April. Congratulations. Welcome back to your blog.
I love the pics of you & your man.
The horse layout in the circle is my fav. Welcome back girlfriend.

Leah said...

Great pages.. I really like the NOSEY one.. that's cute!